- Snap a photo that contains text and immediately analyze it!
(The Google OCR service auto-recognizes the text in photo from at least 5 languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German).
- Analyze a photo that you have captured previously!
Open it directly from the Pictures Hub Application in your Windows Phone (PhotoExtra application). Open the photo, select ---> Extras ---> Bingle goggles
- Type your own text and analyze it! (or Paste a text that you have copy from another application)
The application supports 36 languages: (Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, indi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese).
ANALYSIS & USAGE:
- recognizes the text in the photo using the Google OCR service
(OCR=Optical Character Recognition)
- The language is auto-detected using the Bing Language Detection service and the text is auto-analyzed
- All emails, Internet addresses and phone numbers that the text contains are separated for their different usage.
- The text is auto translated in your primary language (36 languages supported)
The translation is done with two different methods:
Microsoft’s translation and Google translation so you have immediately two translations to view.
- With Bing Text-To-Speech you are able to hear the text in a specific language
(19 languages supported)
- You are able to search all the text or specific types of it using Google Search, Bing Search or Yahoo Search.
- Based on the type of the text you may call or send an SMS to a phone number (if there is any),
- save it to your contacts,
- send email (if it is an email address) or save it,
- visit a webpage (if it is a URL),
- send all the analysis text with all the translations with email,
- send all with an SMS,
- upload to your GDocs all the analysis as a single Document,
- upload or your Facebook account all the analysis as a as a private note (for future use) or
as wall post.
The Applications interface can support 5 languages:
English,Dutch (German), French, Italian and Spanish.